Focused on Finding the Right Solutions
A President’s Welcome
Thank you for taking the time to visit PWA’s website. We hope the content is helpful and you found the information you were looking for. PWA and its employees are dedicated to giving outstanding service and advice to our clients. We believe firmly in this statement “Quality is what we deliver, our services deliver value and our people add value. We want to be your collaborator as our loyalty is to you and our mission is your success.” Again thank you for visiting our website. If you have any questions about our services please do contact me personally.
Conny Saab CLU, ChFC
CEO, PWA Insurance Services
- Always focus on doing the ‘right thing’ for our client; strive hard to do those ‘things right’;
- Be a ‘good citizen’ in the community we serve; and have fun doing it.
Our Core Values
- Problems have basic solutions.
- We believe in finding the right solutions that work for our specific clients by leveraging our resources as a Smart Partner© in new and innovate ways.
- We have a strong core leadership team that values personal contribution and the motivation of individuals.
- Change is inevitable and we are there to hit it head on with our clients.
- Transparency is a key attribute we hold.
- Being readily available to our clients and team members is very important to us.
- Through our resources as a Smart Partner© we promote continuous learning and the sharing of knowledge.
- We value our client’s success and strive to keep them informed about many important updates and measures.
- We always focus on doing the ‘right thing’ for our client.
- We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we do so with honesty and respect.
- Dedicated team members are always in collaboration with you.
- Working together to solve difficult problems and questions encountered along the way and delivering quality solutions.
Founded in 1983, PWA Insurance Services has been providing quality services and products to the region’s most notable businesses while focused on finding the right solutions that meet our clients’ needs. PWA’s team of professional advisors has more than 139 years of combined knowledge, expertise and innovation working with business owners in designing and managing employee benefits programs, payroll services, property and casualty, workers’ compensation, and human resources information systems. We provide fully integrated, high-level, personalized services to help your business grow and thrive.
Setting Ourselves Apart
- • Established in 1983, providing third party administrative services for pension and retirement programs and estate and business planning services to small and mid-sized Sacramento-based companies.
- • Shortly afterwards, the company sold the TPA business to Benefit Resources and focused our efforts on employee benefits, 401k/retirement plans and business planning services. The current client base is scattered across California, Nevada and Arizona primarily and we work with clients ranging from 2 to 1,000 employees.
- • 2003, became a founding member firm of Benefit Advisors Network, adding pharmacy management services, medical director and a compliance department with the nation’s leading employee benefit & compensation ERISA law firm Proskauer Rose.
- • Implemented an Annual Client Quality Assurance Survey in 2011 to ensure we are maintaining a high level of client support, to identify areas where we can improve and to continue to adopt new services and processes that are of greater value to our clients
- • Launched Healthy Workforce Alliance™ Wellness program in September 2012 to bring greater economies of scale to employers who want to adopt wellness as a part of their corporate culture to address the issues of injury prevention, absenteeism and productivity relating to employee health
- • In 2011, Conny Michael Saab, PAHM® received his Professional, Academy of Healthcare Management (PAHM®) designation through AHIP and his Consumer Directed Healthcare Certification from the National Association of Health Underwriters.
- • In 2011, Jeff P. Gardenhire, received his Certified Wellness Coordinator designation by the National Association of Health Underwriters and has more than 20 years experience in the health insurance industry. Jeff serves on a national wellness committee and is the executive leader of our Healthy Workforce Alliance wellness program
- • Finalist in the 2011 Sacramento Business Journal Healthiest Employer Award and clients were nominated as finalists in 2011 in 2012.
The PWA staff is comprised of financial and insurance professionals who have more than 100 years of combined experience. Click here for more information about our staff members.
See What Our Clients Have to Say About Us
To see a list of current job openings at PWA please click here. For more information contact PWA Insurance Services at 916.631.7887, send an email, or complete our online information request form.